Terms & Conditions
THIS SITE IS OPERATED BY ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM. YOU MAY CONTACT US AT: INFO@ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM
ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM OFFERS ENTERTAINMENT FOR MEN AND WOMEN, AS WELL AS VARIOUS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES RELATED TO MEN AND WOMEN. ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AS LEGAL OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, AND ARE TO BE USED FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
1. YOU AGREE TO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR ANY UNLAWFUL PURPOSE.
2. CONFIDENTIALITY AND TRADE SECRETS: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SYSTEMS, DESIGNS, WORDING, COLORS AND GRAPHICS ARE PROPRIETARY TRADE SECRETS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS, PATENTS, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND BY OTHER LAWS AND THAT THEIR USE IS RESTRICTED BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. USE OF THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM ALTURAS SHINING LIGHT JOURNEYS, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT YOU WILL CREATE NO DERIVATIVE WORKS OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OFFERED WITHIN.
3. DISCLAIMER: ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED) CONCERNING THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE. FURTHER, DOES ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM NOT WARRANT THAT TRANSMISSION OF THE MATERIALS WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED NOR DOES IT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS WILL CONTAIN NO ERRORS NOR THAT THEY WILL BE ACCURATE. ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE ITSELF OR THE SERVER WHICH TRANSMITS IT WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT MIGHT BE HARMFUL. NOR DO WE WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ALONE ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING THE FULL COST OF ANY NECESSARY REPAIR OR SERVICE TO YOUR COMPUTER. BY USING THE SITE YOU WAIVE ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER AGAINST ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM WHICH ARISES FROM YOUR USE, WHETHER INTENDED OR NOT, OF ANY OTHER SITE. THIS WAIVER SPECIFICALLY INCLUDES ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM A PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE WHICH YOU PURCHASE FROM ANY SITE OTHER THAN ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM AND ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM SECURITY OF INFORMATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO CREDIT CARD INFORMATION) WHICH YOU USE ON THIS SITE. IN ADDITION, ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT WHICH YOU FIND ON SITES THAT LINK EITHER TO OR FROM THE SITE. THIS INCLUDES RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAWS AND FOR ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL THINGS WHICH MAY BE CONTAINED IN THESE SITES. NOR IS ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM RESPONSIBLE SHOULD ANY SITE LINK YOU TO A SITE WHICH YOU FIND OFFENSIVE. ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM DOES NOT ENDORSE OR WARRANT THE QUALITY OF ANY GOODS YOU BUY FROM ANY SITE OTHER THAN THE SITE. ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM EITHER YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE IT OR FROM YOUR USE OF ANY SITE LINKED FROM OR TO THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IN WHICH ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF POTENTIAL LIABILITY. CERTAIN APPLICABLE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW ALL THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DESCRIBED HEREIN. SHOULD THAT BE THE CASE, ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM‘S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND/OR NEGLIGENCE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) TO ACCESS THE SITE.
4. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY ENTERING YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE ENTRY PAGE THAT YOU ARE SUBSCRIBING TO A FREE, NO OBLIGATION “ADVICE” EMAIL NEWSLETTER. THIS NEWSLETTER IS OFFERED AS A FREE SERVICE BY ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM, AND NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. ON OCCASION, SUBSCRIBERS HAVE HAD TROUBLE REMOVING THEMSELVES FROM THIS FREE NEWSLETTER. IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE SUBSCRIBING OR REMOVING, YOU MAY CONTACT US AT INFO@ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM FOR PERSONAL ATTENTION. BY ENTERING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WISH TO BE SUBSCRIBED TO THIS NEWSLETTER, AND THAT YOU WILL MAKE NO THREATS, AND TAKE NO ADDITIONAL ACTION AGAINST ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM IN THE EVENT YOU ARE UNHAPPY THAT YOU SUBSCRIBED OR ARE NOT ABLE TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS FREE MAILING LIST, AND YOU AGREE THAT THE SMALL INCONVENIENCE OF RECEIVING THIS UNWANTED NEWSLETTER WILL CAUSE YOU NO PERSONAL, EMOTIONAL, OR FINANCIAL HARM WHATSOEVER. YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE OPTED-IN TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER BY PROVIDING YOUR FIRST NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS ON OUR WEBSITE (OR SOCIAL MEDIA). IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER, SIMPLY CLICK ON THE UNSUBSCRIBE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE NEWSLETTER. IF YOU NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT US AT INFO@ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM OR WRITE TO US AT: ” ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM“, URBANIZACION RECIDENCIAL HUANCARO, CALLE TRIUNFO N-16, DISTRITO DE SANTIAGO, CUSCO – PERU. POSTAL CODE N/A. NOTICE ABOUT TESTIMONIALS OR EMAILS FROM READERS: TESTIMONIALS AND EMAILS FROM READERS ARE ALL TRUE, REFLECT THE OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES OF REAL USERS OF ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, AND ARE SUBMITTED TO ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM VOLUNTARILY BY CUSTOMERS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT A TESTIMONIAL OR EMAIL TO ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM. YOU AGREE THAT IT BECOMES THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM, WHICH FOR EXAMPLE INCLUDES THE RIGHTS TO REPRODUCE, EDIT (FOR LENGTH BUT NOT GENERAL CONTENT), AND/OR PUBLISH THE TESTIMONIAL, WHICH MAY INCLUDE YOUR NAME OR INITIALS AND CITY/STATE/COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE. SOME CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE SUBMITTED TESTIMONIALS MAY HAVE RECEIVED AN ALTURASSPIRITUALJOURNEYS.COM SERVICE AS A “THANK YOU” IN APPRECIATION FOR THE TIME THEY INVESTED TO WRITE OR RECORD THEIR TESTIMONIALS. THANK YOU!
6. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE VIEWED BY MINORS OR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. BY ENTERING THIS SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Third Party Services: We use a third party services to collect, monitor and analyze Log Data. Log Data is information that your browser sends when you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser information, ISP, the page pages you have visited within our website, time spent on those pages and other statistics. We use the Log data in order to obtain statistical data, improve our website and offerings, and ensure you receive information relevant to you. If we utilize this technology, we will use them in compliance with all policies of these third party companies. We may receive personal data from third parties including Google, social media platforms, search engines, Paypal, Stripe, and other third party payment processing companies.
Social Media: If you are on our email list due to your consent to be added, or our legitimate interest in engaging in direct marketing, we may also use your data to send you targeted social media advertisements or upload your information into our social media account to create look-a-like audiences.
CAN-SPAM Compliance: To ensure compliance with the CAN-SPAM act, all emails from us will clearly state the sender of the email, as well as provide instructions on how to unsubscribe from our list, or contact us with any questions or concerns.
Lawful Grounds for Processing: In order to ensure compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) we confirm we have lawful grounds for processing the information we collect from you. If you provide your personal information via our “contact us” page or send us any other form of electronic communication, we will process your data based upon our legitimate interest to respond to user or customer inquiries. If you elect to receive communication from us by “opting in” and provide us with your name and email address in exchange for a free resource or training, we will process your data for the purpose it was collected based on your affirmative consent to do so, and may periodically send you additional email marketing based upon our legitimate interest in marketing to those that have shown an interest in our products or services. We may also give you the option to be added to our email list, in order to receive our newsletter, information about our products and services, and other information we believe may be of interest to you based upon your decision to opt-in to one or more of our free resources, and will obtain your consent to do so. You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us and requesting your information be edited, updated, or deleted. We do not collect any sensitive data, nor any information regarding criminal offenses or convictions.
2. Personal Information Use and Sharing
How Information is Stored and Shared: You have the right to know what information is stored (and not stored) and how it is processed. We may share Personal Information with a third party service providers of this Website, such as the servers for our email communications. You understand that there are limited purposes where we will share your confidential information, including with those who are providing technical support for our website, or those who are members of our team, including legal and accounting. Those third party service providers use your Personal Information only at our direction and in accordance with this policy. By collecting and using your personal data, We are acting as a data controller, meaning we determine what information is collected, how long it is stored, and what the Personal Information will be used for. We utilize a third-party company to act as a data processor, which stores information such as names and email addresses that make up our email list. To the best of our ability, we have researched and concluded that all third party data processors we use have advised us they are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations as well.
Any Personal Information that you provide to us is used solely to help us communicate with you.
Please be aware we may disclose information provided if we are required to do so by law if any portion of our policies are being violated, to prevent or mitigate a belief that a crime may being committed, or to protect that safety or rights of our other uses. We will always take all reasonable measures to protect and safeguard your information.In the event that we undergo a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition or partial sale with another company, your Personal Information may be transferred. You consent that such transfer may occur and is permitted by this policy.
Website Comments: When you leave a comment on this website, you are giving implied consent for this comment and your information to appear on our website. In leaving a comment, your name and email address will not be shared with any third party. We may use your email address solely to respond to your comment. However, we are not liable or responsible for the actions of other individuals and the unauthorized use by such information that your voluntarily share.
Testimonials: If you choose to share a testimonial on this website, we will first obtain your written permission via email before including your name and testimonial on our website.
Information Protection & Security: We utilize a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on our website in order to assist in the secure transfer of information; however, it can never be guaranteed. Should We become aware that a data breach has occurred, We will timely notify the necessary parties with as much information as we have available. By using this Website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
3. Links to Other Websites
4. Your Rights to Control Your Information
You have the right to update, edit, or delete your information from our database. You may “unsubscribe” from our list at any time, by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any email we send you from our list. Should you wish to request access to information that we have collected about you, correct or edit any information, or unsubscribe from our email list, and/or remove or delete your information from our database, you also have the option to do so at any time, free of charge, by reaching out to us at:
Disclaimer: This policy may be changed at any time at Alturas Shining Light Journeys’s discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.
This policy was revised August 04th, 2018.
URBANIZACION RECIDENCIAL HUANCARO, CALLE TRIUNFO N-16, DISTRITO DE SANTIAGO, CUSCO – PERU. POSTAL CODE N/A